So in an old post back in April 2011, I posted on some long-term goals I had. And as I look over and evaluate them, I realize I have come along way. Boy, am I proud of myself–
1. Get my photography out there, begin building portfolio, and gain more clients. check.
2. Start developing an idea of where I want to go with this T-Shirt Line I want to create. coming real soon.
3. Graduate college with my Fashion Merchandising & Retail Marketing Degree. Hopefully, I will know what job title I want in the industry; leaning toward photography, writing, or visual merchandising by now. 2014 here we come!
4. Build up and upgrade my blog site, with hopes for it to skyrocket :3 Got it back up & running 🙂 check.
5. Get my foot in the door of the fashion world. networking through my internship. check.
..BUT more than anything, i just want to inspire. show young girls that they can follow their dream and can do anything they put there minds to.
#1 Goal for right now is to
get a job this summer & work on making it happen !
3 out of 5 complete. I’m striving to complete my list and see where life takes me!
Aspire to inspire,